REL Acoustics, a manufacturer of high-end award-winning sub-bass systems and subwoofers for use in two-channel and home theatre systems for over 35 years, is seeking to hire a Content & Digital Marketing Manager. This full-time position with benefits is located at REL Acoustics’ Berkeley, California office.
The primary focus of this position is to develop the editorial content and marketing plans, then manage execution across content creation, marketing creation and message distribution. A successful candidate will be one who understands the core customer, can concept content and creative, and manage outside vendors and content creators through to completion across multiple projects. Candidate should have excellent written and communication skills, a deep understanding of content and digital marketing, and take pride in building a premium brand with a storied reputation. Candidates must be highly organized, able to work well under pressure, and complete tasks with minimal direction while collaborating with both internal and external teams.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Content & Creative Development
- Build the editorial calendar and manage content and creative production (copy, photo, video)
- Manage photo and video shoots from concept and location selection to final imagery
- Coordinate product reviews with “new media”
- Fulfill all requests for content and assets from various internal departments
- Sales & Marketing
- Build out the sales promotion and communication calendar across all distribution vehicles
- Manage production of wholesale marketing assets
- Work with sales team to build the print marketing plan and secure ad placement
- Fulfill all requests for assets from dealers and distributors
- 3-5 years managing content and creative production, including copy, photography and videography
- 2+ years experience working on premium brands
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong creative abilities and proven experience managing creative production
- Ability to problem-solve and manage multiple priorities and workflows
- Ability to work independently and as a member of internal and external teams
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Marketing & Creative Planning – The ability to understand the REL brand and today’s content and marketing landscape to bring our brand to life through photography, videography, copy and design assets that are aligned to the seasonal consumer cadence and internal promotional schedules to maximize new customer acquisition and retention. Must have an open mind to change approach or method to best fit the situation and react to what’s working and not working; able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Content & Creative Production – The ability to execute against a vision and plan, taking responsibility for outcomes, with the agility and creativity to solve for problems in real time. Must understand how to work with, guide and drive creatives to a premium, on-brand and effective result.
- Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional people and topics.
Interested applicants should send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please no phone calls. NO RECRUITERS. We are looking to hire immediately.